Who should attend?
Serviced Apartment Summit Recharge brings something new to the hospitality table. A different format to our traditional Serviced Apartment Summits, 'RECHARGERS' discover a new European city each year, and are encouraged to engage as hospitality leaders with purpose in a unique collaborative setting.
Types of attendee include:
- Hotel, Serviced apartment, extended stay, aparthotel operators
- Hotel, Serviced apartment, extended stay, aparthotel developers
- Corporate and HNWI hospitality and real estate investors
- Bankers, private equity funds and other lenders
- Advisory and consultancy specialists
- Real estate brokers
- Real estate support services
- Short-term rental companies
- Suppliers / Service providers
Previous attendees have included:
Zoku, Westbrook Partners, BridgeStreet, Dexter Moren Associates, Hotel Facility Concepts, Cheval Residences, Preferred Hotels, APG, City ID Group, BaseNyon, Rented.com, EQ Hotels, Susd, HoCoSo, Zinc Real Estate, Short Stay Group, Hotel Culture, Amrath Aparthotel Schipol, Hunter Gatherer, PKL Investments, Frasers Hospitality, Amsterdam ID Aparthotel, FREO Group, Stay AKA, Stow Projects, Brookfield Property Group, Ashville Group, Horwath HTL, Grayfield, Cityhub, Dryven, Gästeresidenz PelikanViertelm, In Lease, GrowIt, NREP, NEST Living Concept SARL, Colliers International and many more...